This product is currently sold out.
Maskne Solution - 10 days Anti-acne Rescue
Day 1, 6, 10: Matcha Green Tea Mud Mask
Antioxidant, Brighten & glow, Detox & draw out impurities, Oil control, Repair damage, Skin toning & reduce dark spot
Day 2: Clear Skin Enzyme Peel Sheet Mask
Acne control, Exfoliate, Oil control, Unclog pores
Day 3: Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask
Detox & draw out impurities, Unclog pores, Minimize pores
Day 4: Avocado Ultra-Hydrating Sheet Mask
Brighten & glow, Moisturize, Replenish , Skin toning & reduce dark spot
Day 5: Maskne Defense Soothing Facial Patch
Acne control, Oil control, Skin protect, Reduce redness & Inflammatory
Day 7: Detox Facial Sheet Mask
Detox & draw out impurities, Moisturize, Unclog pores
Day 8: Anti-Pollution Revitalizing Sheet Mask
Rejuvenate, Repair damage, Replenish
Day 9: Bee Venom Facial Sheet Mask
Cell turnover, Collagen, Firm & elasticity, Unclog pores, Reduce redness & Inflammatory, Repair damage, Soothe fine lines
(package design may vary)
Please refer to below product pages for relative ingredients:
1. Remove makeup, rinse your face, and pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply mask to face or area of concern in a thin, even layer. Avoid eye and lip area. Replace cap tightly.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 10-20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
4. When clay is dry to the touch, remove with warm water. Pat dry with towel. Hello, beautiful!
Patch test before using. Results may vary.
1. Unfold mask and remove backing. Place mask onto clean, dry skin. Go for it - it will look lovely on you!
2. Gently press edges and pat mask until it fully adheres to your pretty face.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
4. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin and wipe away any excess. Hello, gorgeous! Use immediately after opening following patch test. Results may vary.
CAUTION: For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Consult a physician if irritation continues.