This product is currently sold out.
Sun burnt Rescue - 10 days Replenish & Whiten Therapy
Day 1, 6, 10: Matcha Green Tea Mud Mask
Antioxidant, Brighten & glow, Detox & draw out impurities, Oil control, Repair damage, Skin toning & reduce dark spot
Day 2: Sea Algae Replenishing Sheet Mask
Antioxidant, Skin protect, Repair damage, Replenish
Day 3: Coconut Facial Sheet Mask
Moisturize, Skin protect, Replenish
Day 4: Kale Papaya Cleansing Sheet Mask
Detox & draw out impurities, Moisturize, Unclog pores, Skin protect, Soften
Day 5: Watermelon Hydrating Sheet Mask
Brighten & glow, Moisturize, Reduce redness & Inflammatory
Day 7: Bakuchiol Repairing Facial Sheet Mask
Brighten & glow, Cell turnover, Collagen, Skin toning & reduce dark spot, Soothe fine lines
Day 8: Evening Primrose Sheet Mask
Moisturize, Replenish, Skin toning & reduce dark spot, Smoothing
Day 9: Rose Stem Cell Renewal Sheet Mask
Antioxidant, Cell turnover, Moisturize, Skin toning & reduce dark spot
(package design may vary)
Please refer to below product pages for relative ingredients:
1. Remove makeup, rinse your face, and pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply mask to face or area of concern in a thin, even layer. Avoid eye and lip area. Replace cap tightly.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 10-20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
4. When clay is dry to the touch, remove with warm water. Pat dry with towel. Hello, beautiful!
Patch test before using. Results may vary.
1. Unfold mask and remove backing. Place mask onto clean, dry skin. Go for it - it will look lovely on you!
2. Gently press edges and pat mask until it fully adheres to your pretty face.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
4. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin and wipe away any excess. Hello, gorgeous! Use immediately after opening following patch test. Results may vary.
CAUTION: For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Consult a physician if irritation continues.